DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensures implementation of operational procurement strategies, focusing on achievement of the following results:
• Full compliance of administrative activities, procurement processes and records with UNODC/UNDP rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
• Provision of inputs to the project office procurement business processing mapping and elaboration of internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in procurement, logistic and administrative in consultation with direct supervisor.
• Organizes procurement processes for POIDN focusing on achievement of the following results: Preparation of procurement plans for the office and projects and their implementation monitoring;
• Organization of procurement processes including preparation and conduct of RFQs, ITBs or RFPs, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, their evaluation, negotiation of certain conditions of contracts in full compliance with UNDP rules and regulations;
• Preparation of Purchase Obligations for contracting of services, vendors’ creation in system, Buyers profile in system;
• Preparation of submissions to the Contract, Asset and Procurement Committee (CAP) and Advisory Committee on Procurement (ACP);
• Implementation of the internal control system which ensures that Purchase Obligations are duly prepared and dispatched. Timely corrective actions on POs with budget check errors and other problems;
• Presentation of reports on procurement in the POIDN;
• Receipt of shipments, customs clearance arrangements, preparation of documents for UNDP shipments (received/sent), arrangements for shipments. Preparation of all necessary documentation, implementation of follow-up actions, drafting correspondence related to shipments/customs clearance.
• Monitoring the provision of reliable and quality office supplies and maintenance of files and office inventory
• Administrative support to organization of meetings, workshops, and trainings where necessary takes minutes of section meeting (including the agenda, arrangement of the venue and providing supporting documents).
2. Ensures implementation of sourcing strategy, focusing on achievement of the following results:
• Development and update of the rosters of suppliers, implementation of supplier selection and evaluation;
3. Ensures proper control of office maintenance and assets management, focusing on achievement of the following result:
• Preparation of inventory reports;
• Implementation of Inventory and physical verification control in the POIDN and projects;
• Implementation of Asset transfer to the Gov. Indonesia
4. Ensures organization of logistical services, focusing on achievement of the following results:
• Organization of procurement of any events ;
• Organization of procurement of services such as office assistant, car rentals and driver services.
• Supervision of outsourced office assistants
5. Ensures facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing in the POIDN, focusing on achievement of the following results:
• Organization of trainings for the staff on logistics and procurement;
• Synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices in logistics and procurement.;
• Sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice;