Technical Evaluation Criteria:
The award of the contract shall be made to the individual consultant whose offer has been evaluated and determined as response and having received the highest score out of a pre-determined set of weighted technical and financial criteria specific to the solicitation.
Criteria for Technical Evaluation:
Technically qualified consultants will be requested to submit their daily/Monthly fee rate i.e. consultants who score more than 70%
i.e. 49 marks with respect to the above-mentioned evaluation criteria. Consultant should not specify their
consultancy fee on their CV or with the submission. The CV will not be evaluated further in case the
consultant submits the same.
Documents to be submitted by Consultants
1. Letter to UNDP Confirming Interest and Availability for the Individual Contractor Assignment
2. Updated and signed P-11 form for ICs
3. No Financials ( Daily Fee) to be submitted at this stage
1. Any kind of miscellaneous charges i.e. internet, phone, relocation charges etc. would not be reimbursed.
2. Travel, lodging and boarding as per UNDP rules subject to prior approval
3. Individuals working with institutions may also apply, contract would be issued in the name of institution for the
specific services of india.