– Responsible immigration policies. Immigration should be legal, orderly and linked to work contracts and the wish to integrate and respect the customs of the nation.
– Statute of temporary protection for Venezuelans, granting them temporary residency, freedom of movement and work permits.
– Special plan to combat illegal immigration.
– Support the work of social services in the care given to refugees who have fled dictatorships, wars or religious persecution.
– Integration of legal migrants and advance policies which guarantee that second generations feel like full Spanish citizens.
– Enable the recruitment of migrants in their own country.
– Access to Spanish citizenship by residency must be seen as a result of a process of integration of foreigners in Spain.
– Prioritise countries in America and Africa for closer co-operation
– Put in place a “state pact for safe, orderly and regular immigration”.
– Promote the common European asylum and immigration policy.
– Promote full integration and equal opportunities for so-called second generations, paying special attention to education.
– Reinforce a fair border policy.
– Establish legal and safe entry routes into Spain and guarantee the civil rights of migrants.
– Make the process of family reunification, humanitarian visas and new visa programmes more flexible, such as job searches.
– Reinforce the Maritime Rescue Service, which will remain as a public and civil service and whose sole function will be the safeguarding of life at sea.
– Shut detention centres for foreigners (CIE).
– Build a country without racism.
– Promote a new asylum law that includes those who have to flee their homes because of environmental issues.
– Guarantee that unaccompanied foreign minors receive treatment according to the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
– Set up a “points-based” immigration system to attract the best foreign talent.
– Pursue mafia organisations that profit at the expense of the lives and safety of migrants.
– Protect the officers of the state security forces that monitor our borders.
– Increase resources for the state security forces dealing with irregular migration, reinforcing effective and non-aggressive action.
– Deport illegal migrants to their countries of origin.
– Deport migrants who are legally in Spanish territory but who have committed minor offences or serious crimes.
– Strengthen our borders. Build an insurmountable wall in Ceuta and Melilla (Spanish cities on the African continent bordering Morocco).
– End the attraction: any migrant who enters Spain illegally will not be allowed to legalise their situation, ever.
– Eliminate the “arraigo” process that allows illegal migrants to stay in Spain under exceptional circumstances.
– Raise the levels of language ability, tax contributions and integration as requirements for citizenship.