ISLAMIC RELIEF SOMALIA PROGRAMME
Position Title : Documentation Intern (Finance) – 01 (National Position)
Date of issued : 11th July, 2019,
Closing Date : 14th July, 2019,
Reporting : Finance Assistant/finance officer,
Duty Station : Mogadishu
Duration of Initial Contract: 3 months.
Islamic Relief Somalia (IRS) has been operating in Somalia since 2006 and has responded to conflict and drought affected people through provision of life saving assistance. Through our projects, IR has continuously been providing safe drinking water, improving hygienic sanitation facilities, increasing hygiene awareness, particularly to ones living in IDP camps; empowering the urban poor and distressed working children, engaging in conflict management and mitigation and strengthening of community cohesiveness and co-existence.
To ensure that department have efficient and effect document control and all record are prepared in accurate/ideal manner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities.
· Work with Finance Dept. to complete the Project Files and will make sure all records are Properly indexed and being up to date.
· Work with Finance Assistant to ensure all Financial Voucher Files are upto date and organised properly.
· To help Head of Program to complete the filling in his office i.e Project Files and other Management files/record.
· To help Finance team to sort out the day to day financial payments and to make sure all supporting documents as per checklist are available and attached properly.
· To sort out all beneficiaries record for ongoing as well as complete projects.
· To help the team in any other assignment as and when required.
· To prepare the various record in excel, MS Office as advised by the Finance Assistant like to update Cheque payment register, Cancelled cheques etc..
· To demonstrate and follow IR Values in day to day operation and ensure to work in the line of HR protocols
· To be responsible to show excellent discipline and team work during the day to day business.
· AOP/AOR as and when advised
Qualifications, Experience and skills
· Fresh Graduate with Degree or diploma on Business administration, public administration and any other and related qualifications,
· Experience of exposure of NGOs is value added.
· Must be a computer literate especially in MS Word and Excel.
· A professional with high personal integrity and commitment.
· An individual that can cope work with people from diverse backgrounds.
· Communication skills, committed to learn and implement
· Local Candidates at both locations will be given preference