The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) seeks to recruit a National Programme Coordinator that will support the implementation of a programme under Sub-programme 4 (Drug Demand Reduction and HIV/AIDS under the Country Programme (2017-2020). The National Programme Coordinator will be responsible for providing on going support to UNODC Indonesia. He/She will support provision of technical guidance and policies advise to the government of indonesia.
He/she will also faciliate colaboration and Coordination activities with UNAIDS, its cosponsors and other key players and assist the UNODC global/regional/country office in strengthening national capacities to develp and implement strategy that deal effectively with Drug Demand Reduction (DDR) and HIV/AIDS prevention and care in those key area.
Function / Key Results Expected
Summary of Key Functions
1. Be responsible for overall programme development, management and implementation functions, focusing on achievement of the following results:
2. Provide technical assistance and policy guidance to government counterparts, focusing on achievement of the following results:
3. Work closely with civil society and private sector partners. focusing on achievement of the following results:
4. Develop strategic partnerships and contribute to resource mobilization, focusing on achievement of the following results:
5. Ensure facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing, focusing on achievement of the following results:
Results-Based Programme Development and Management
Promoting Organizational Learning and Knowledge Sharing
Job Knowledge/Technical Expertise
Building Strategic Partnerships
Advocacy/Advancing A Policy-Oriented Agenda
Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in public health, psychology, sociology or other relates area or proven equivalent experience
APPLICANT MUST COMPLETE P11 FORM AND SUBMIT AS PART OF THEIR APPLICATION. Click here to download the form: – http://bit.ly/P11system
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
UNDP Indonesia reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement. We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions with UNDP Indonesia at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and education requirements.
UNDP does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks.