1. Assists the FSCO Central Region in collecting, updating and communicating information regarding the security situation in the Central region areas:
2. Assists in maintaining the Security Plan, including updating staff lists:
3. Assists the FSCO Central Region in monitoring compliance with Residential Security Measures (RSM) established for the duty station.
4. Assists in reporting security incidents affecting UN staff, offices and assets, and assists in the preparation of security reports, such as the Security Incident Report, daily/weekly security reports, Security Assessments, FSSS for submission to country office.
5. Provides support to FSCO Central Region in organizing and conducting training courses on security awareness and preparedness, and providing security orientation briefing to newly assigned staff members.
6. Performs other tasks assigned by the FSCO Central Region
7. The incumbent of the position should avoid any kind of discriminatory behavior including gender discrimination and ensure that